I am so serious.
I’m doing this. somehow.
:: warning: rant/ramble follows ::
It’s actually coming together. Granted, I’ve only just begun HTML and CSS ...on the front page.
Which is barely the tip of the iceberg on building this site.
- Once the full HTML and CSS are built for not just the front/main page but also the: list pages, archives (several types), individual article pages, and help/FAQ pages,
- THEN it’ll have to be fit into Textpattern.
- And THEN will be the very serious task of making the existing site dynamics work with the new revision of textpattern, which means more than half will need to be totally redeveloped.
- And once all the old is taken care of, the new features (like sort by popular articles, etc.) will need to be implemented.
- And THEN will have to make sure that all the content of the old site but none of the forms/styles/settings get transferred safely into the new site, which I am concerned about because the old is based on an outdated textpattern rev., and may not be as compatible as necessary with the current.
BUT it will all get done, somehow. and will all get done by Nov. 1st
(oh good lord.)