at 11:11 pm
Some things I learned/realized/further clarified in 2018:
- I’m way better at washing dishes when wearing noise-cancelling headphones, listening to danceable music.
- My feelings are my own, and require no answer/reciprocation/feedback from others to sustain.
- I love a lot of people.
- Caring does not dictate responsibility nor require action.
- Friendstacking ftw. This dates back to middle school, though crystallized beautifully in Tallinn.
- There is a rhythm in everything to be attained, obtained, if patiently allowed to develop; patterns require data, requires multiple points and sets.
- I have super cute nieces.
- Non-fabric soles are necessary for my indoor slippers; I am reckless with my limbs at home around corners and furniture.
- I really love the people I love.
- People are amazing.
- I accept that there are different kinds of love, though my experience maintains: if it is real it does not end; relationships change, as do intentions, interpretations, and needs; actions, wants, and feelings have no mandatory correlations.
- Mortality matters.
- Health is Everything. r.i.p.
- Some favorite/controversial words: Gala, Trebuchet, Decal
- Judgement serves effectively only as a very temporary state to inform action; it sours and decays quickly and mixes very poorly with just about every other color.
- Places are secondary to people and purpose.
- Chocolate chip cookies are the best.