okay… mom found a mushroom growing at her bathroom door, and so parents tried to move into our room (Lor and I had a room across the hall) but she found that one had a distinct mold smell (i’d mentioned the first day), so we moved to a new room upstairs on the Executive floor: newer room, better kept. that mushroom really was kinda scary… as tall as my thumb.
visited place where our old house used to be (moved away from it when i was turning four years old).. and found the same address (7) and gate, but the street name has apparently changed, and the house has been completely remoddled. can never go home again.
went to place in hills where my family and i used to go apparently almost once a month.. we would rent a cabin with some friends and enjoy the fresh spring water swimming pool overlooking the village in the lower banks of the hills, and play tennis/ping pong and take pictures of me in a bright rainbow-colored jacket grinning ridiculously in a big(ger than me) rattan chair
developed some sort of a bad cold/throat thing, midday yesterday. all through the night. slightly better this morning, but still a lil miserable. not so bad though, for what i’ve experienced in past in terms of sudden, brief – semi-brief complete sickness. might have been all the langsat i was eating, and the very much lack of water. or the mold. shrug
out of time here at the moment.. much more to tell.. will have to back later.
oh… today’s saturday? tomorrow we head out to Bali in the morning.