One of my favorite lines from The Magicians is “I’m the official sidekick to whatever it turns out you are.“ I like it for several reasons, and I like that the show is such a ridiculous and realistic and absurd mash of relationships and people and friendships and sexual experiences and even the ones that despise each other still come through and protect one another and it’s real friendship and love, never mind where they are in which official whatever relationships.
iPad offered me news. It started by telling me about a gun going through an airport undetected by TSA and the nonsense surrounding that; then told me that video games are more available by indie developers now due to accessible game engines; then told me about a gas station police standoff involving gasoline, threat of fire, and a drone delivering a vape pen. What the heck, News! What the heck!
Some things I learned/realized/further clarified in 2018:
- I’m way better at washing dishes when wearing noise-cancelling headphones, listening to danceable music.
- My feelings are my own, and require no answer/reciprocation/feedback from others to sustain.
- I love a lot of people.
- Caring does not dictate responsibility nor require action.
- Friendstacking ftw. This dates back to middle school, though crystallized beautifully in Tallinn.
- There is a rhythm in everything to be attained, obtained, if patiently allowed to develop; patterns require data, requires multiple points and sets.
- I have super cute nieces.
- Non-fabric soles are necessary for my indoor slippers; I am reckless with my limbs at home around corners and furniture.
- I really love the people I love.
- People are amazing.
- I accept that there are different kinds of love, though my experience maintains: if it is real it does not end; relationships change, as do intentions, interpretations, and needs; actions, wants, and feelings have no mandatory correlations.
- Mortality matters.
- Health is Everything. r.i.p.
- Some favorite/controversial words: Gala, Trebuchet, Decal
- Judgement serves effectively only as a very temporary state to inform action; it sours and decays quickly and mixes very poorly with just about every other color.
- Places are secondary to people and purpose.
- Chocolate chip cookies are the best.
I don’t like the new interior of the entrance. Now instead of “bigger on the inside”, it’s “extra-dimensional addition that couldn’t be seen/accessed from the outside”.
And why are…...>>
Spreadsheet to Compare Pixel 2 XL and Pixel 3 XL phones by Google.
128gb storage capacity is perfectly respectable as an option, however as a maximum option for storage capacity it…...>>
Children are generally happy because they do what they do and be what they are or even pretend to be what they want to be without second guessing if it’s okay or they did it right…...>>
I am epic.
No thing is one thing.
Lies are like tigers: they are bad! … It’s more poetic in Mandarin.